You have no items in your shopping cart.
NEDAP POWERROUTER SOLAR BATTERY INVERTER
For Feed-in with Backup Power Supply
This PowerRouter is best suited for countries with feed-in or generation tariff programs where grid failures occur frequently. Integrated into a single compact unit, the PowerRouter feeds selfgenerated solar energy back into the grid, while ensuring that the battery remains full.
During a grid failure, the PowerRouter switches over to “island mode” and its fully charged batteries keep your loads energized. No extra inverters or cables are necessary. Simply connect solar panels, batteries and loads to the PowerRouter and start saving.
• available in 5.0kW, 3.7kW and 3.0kW versions
• integrated battery manager
• compact, easy to install, all-in-one system
• compatible with all modern PV technologies, including thin film
• 2 fully independent MPP trackers
• integrated backup power supply (“Local Out”)
• easy installation with built-in wizard
• integrated web-based monitoring & management
Download Full Product Specifications PDF Here>